CEOs sing for GF Kids is back to rock Mumbai
Come June 30, Genesis Foundation in association with Oracle will host 11 CEOs and their singing talents for the 21st edition of first CEOs sing. The tri city fundraising initiative by the foundation for GF Kids will begin in Mumbai, go on to Bangalore and finally finish off in Gurgaon. CEOs, exemplary in business and stellar in their musical talent, will combine their charisma and goodwill to entertain the world with their music. With the mic in their hand and the joy of giving on their minds, they are all set to Save Little Hearts with Genesis Foundation.
Taking place at the ITC Grand Central, Mumbai, and the event will see some regulars and some new talented CEOs taking the stage by storm, this year. The rehearsals are already on! From Bollywood hits, both old and new, to English contemporary and classics, the CEOs dig into their repertoire of favourite songs to put together a set that promises something for everyone to enjoy.
Every year, these CEOs vow to take the event to the next level to support Genesis Foundation in its efforts to hold the tradition of treating critically ill, under-privileged children with heart disorders. Taking time out from their busy schedules, these extremely influential people come together to sing and dance, and people buy tables at the event to listen to them. The proceeds then go towards the children’s treatment.
The line-up for this year’s edition of CEOs Sing for GF Kids is:
• V Vaidyanathan Chairman, Capital First
• Pankajj Chaturvedi, Executive Director& CEO, Rich Graviss Products
• Ramesh Iyer, Vice Chairman, Managing Director& President, Mahindra & Mahindra Financial Services Ltd.
• Kerman Lalkaka General Manager, ITC GRAND CENTRAL
• Vinodini Lulla, Trustee, CMCA
• Vinit Store CEO, THE QUADRON BUSINESS PARK
• Brian Tellis Co-Founder & Group CEO, Fountainhead
• Ms Geetu Verma,Executive Director, Foods- HUL India Regional VP Marketing- Foods – South Asia
• Kuldeep Bhartee Area Manager (West) – ITC Hotels and General Manager – ITC Maratha
• Mehmood Curmally, CEO, J n Y Entertainment
• Hitesh Gajaria, Partner, BSR & Associates LLP
• Dinesh Mirchandani, Managing Partner, Boyden Global Executive Search
Speaking about the event, Prema Sagar, Founder, Genesis Foundation, said, “I am delighted to have all these lovely friends and leaders, who proactively reach out to us every year for participating in this event and contributing to the cause. It is overwhelming for each one of us at Genesis foundation and motivates us to do even more. Some of these CEOs have been with us for the past nine years with much enthusiasm as they had in the first year in 2010 when we started this event, and their music and talent always leaves us spellbound. Their support is invaluable, not only for us, but especially for the little hearts who need them as their champions.”
“It is overwhelming to see the visible positive impact on beneficiaries when Corporates collaborate with NGO’s such as Genesis Foundation. I take this opportunity to wholeheartedly thank all the CEOs who have come forward to support this cause of providing underprivileged children with access to quality healthcare. At Oracle, we feel that it is vital that corporate India invests in initiatives that work towards the health of tomorrow’s workforce. We are extremely happy with our association with Genesis Foundation and wish the Foundation even more success in their incredible journey of saving little hearts and bringing joy to the lives of these children” said Rajendra Tripathi, Senior Manager – Oracle Corporate Citizenship – India.