HyperCITY Retail (India) Ltd., one of the largest hypermarket chains in the country, today announced a new consumer engagement initiative called ‘Fashion Fridays’. With an aim to reinforce awareness and credibility, ‘Fashion Fridays’ seeks to establish HyperCITY Fresh Fashion in the minds of the customers.
True to its brand promise of presenting ‘Something Fresh every day’, HyperCITY’s ‘Fashion Fridays’ revolves around offering freshness in the fashion segment to its customers while engaging the customers with fun and entertaining activities. The activities will highlight fashion segments like kids’ wear, men’s wear and women’s wear in both western and ethnic forms.
In order to enhance customer participation, ‘Fashion Fridays’ will see exciting activities hosted by HyperCITY inside the stores. Activities such as customers’ contests, accessory designing, nail art, paper-dress making, DIY (Do-It-Yourself) tutorials and styling workshops by expert stylists and bloggers will be the highlights of the initiative.
Speaking about the initiative, Mr. Manoj Jain, Vice President, Marketing, Loyalty, VM & SOH, at HyperCITY India said, “Fashion retailing is dynamic and fiercely competitive, especially with an increasing number of new retail brands in the marketplace. The category demands newness and uniqueness that play critical roles for the industry to thrive. ‘Fashion Fridays’ is an idea to build awareness of our apparel collection and break the perception of merely a ‘grocery store’. It will also help us measure customer loyalty & sentiment”.
HyperCITY will host ‘Fashion Fridays’ every Friday from 21st April 2017 to 09th June 2017, 2 to 8pm in all its stores.
- Malad: HyperCITY Retail (India) Ltd, Malad Link Road, Next to InOrbit Mall, Malad West, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400064.
- Panvel: HyperCITY Retail (India) Ltd, F.P.No.311, Mumbai Pune Highway, Near Panvel Bus depot, Panvel – 410206
- Vashi: HyperCITY Retail India Ltd. Plot no 39/1 , Sec-30/A Near centre one shopping Mall, Vashi, Navi Mumbai -400705
- Thane Viviana: HyperCITY Retail India Ltd. Viviana (VivaCity), Unit No GF 22, Pokhran Road No.2, Subhash Nagar, Next to Jupiter Hospital, Thane (West), 400610.
- Thane Ghodbunder – Big India mall, Behind Kasarwadawali police station, Kasarwadawali, Ghodbunder Road, Thane, Mumbai – 400 607, India Tel No. 022 25987701/ 022 41717747