US fast-food giant Burger King has assigned its digital mandate to leading digital solutions agency FoxyMoron. This account was won following a multi-agency pitch. The mandate entails building and reinforcing the brand’s digital presence through strategic planning and out of the box solutions to attain consumer loyalty. The focus will be
BURGER KING in collaboration with Viacom18 Media brought back the popular limited edition - The Bigg Boss Whopper. Launched last year in association with the extremely popular television show Bigg Boss, The Bigg Boss Whopper is juicy, spicy, crunchy and saucy much like the show itself. Speaking on the same, Mr.
September is World Literacy Month. According to the World Literacy Foundation, one out of five people in the world can’t read or write – 20% of the population globally1. To raise awareness, the BURGER KING McLAMORE℠ Foundation created a campaign that shows the other approximately 80% what it feels like to