ForPressRelease.com Partners with the Economic Times Rural Strategy Summit 2017
India’s rural market is estimated to cross the US$ 100 billion mark by 2025. This emphasizes upon adopting new marketing strategies and giving more attention to the nation’s sprawling hinterland. India’s marketers need to develop cutting insights to understand the psyche of rural consumers to explore this rural goldmine in the waiting.
The 5th Edition of the ET Rural Strategy Summit 2017 in New Delhi will bring together leaders, marketers, and all other stakeholders to deliberate upon creating successful rural strategies. Marketers will learn how to better cater to the rural consumers across the length and breadth of this vast country. The summit will demystify the market dynamics of the rural markets to explore the significant opportunities that are yet to be unhidden.
As a Media Partner to the Summit, ForPressRelease.com will keep updating about the important developments of the event. Speaking about the partnership with the ET Rural Strategy Summit, the founder of ForPressRelease.com, Arnav states, “We have been a part of several events in the past and have been providing organizers with a suitable event promotion platform to help reach the stakeholders and the target audience to create a broader level of awareness about the event.”
The Summit coincides with the timing when a lot of happening on the rural front. The Govt. of India is to install Wi-Fi hotspots in over 1,000 gram panchayats throughout the country under its Digital Village project. The government is also aiming to achieve 100% electrification in villages by May 1, 2018. NABARD is also planning to set up more than 2 lacs of Point-of-Sale (PoS) machines in the rural areas and will distribute over 34 million RuPay cards to Indian farmers.
A panel of eminent speakers, at the Summit, will discuss the key drivers for the growing business confidence in rural India, which comprises of:
- Amarjeet Sinha, Secretary, Ministry of Rural Development
- R S Sodhi, Managing Director, Amul
- Shri H.R. Dave, Deputy Managing Director, NABARD
- Tapan Singhel, Managing Director & Chief Executive Officer, Bajaj Allianz General Insurance
- Manish Jaiswal, Managing Director & Chief Executive Officer, Magma Fincorp Limited
- Dr Jaideep Devare, Managing Director, Mahindra Insurance Brokers Ltd. (MIBL)
- Awanish N. Singh, Director Operations, Last Mile Customer Fulfilment, Amazon
- Ashok Bhasin, Head of Sales, Marketing & Customer Care, Hero MotoCorp
To get the complete list of speakers or to know more about The 5th Edition of the ET Rural Strategy Summit 2017, one can visit the website http://et-rss.com/.