Indian Teas from Amalgamated Plantations Gets An Exclusive E-commerce Platform
Now your favourite brand of tea is all the more available with a brand new e-commerce platform specially curated for it.
Reverse Thought Creative Studio –– a full service creative digital agency in Mumbai created an ecommerce platform for Amalgamated Plantations Pvt. Ltd., India’s second largest producer of tea with over 25 tea gardens spread across 3 regions.
The New Age E-commerce Platform for Tea
The agency has designed and developed a new-age website with up-to-date ecommerce features, bringing about a balance of storytelling and creativity.
“This project is very close to our heart. We engaged with Reverse Thought as they have worked already in this space. We are happy to share that the website stands out not just in terms of superior products but also as a brand in this space and offers users a great shopping experience. With several exciting features on the platform & the feedback from employees and clients is extremely positive.” says Mr. Iqbal Singh Sukarchakia, Head of Marketing (Amalgamated Plantations Private limited)
An All Inclusive FMCG Platform
“The new website offers users a wide palette to choose from, gives them a peek into our tea gardens and offers a very rich and interesting shopping experience,” he adds.
- The fresh website offers food pairing suggestions and recipes with every type of tea.
- The site also recommends the right time to consume a particular tea along with brewing instructions.
- There are many aspects like these that make the TFI experience very rich and interesting.
An Interesting Project To Showcase Indian Teas
“Working on a project like Teas from India is a rare and enriching experience, where there is so much to showcase. We loved the process of blending the storytelling with ecommerce and are happy that the end result is the perfect balance of both.” says Tushar Garg, Creative Director & Founder of Reverse Thought.
“The Teas from India team has been exceptionally supportive during the process of the website creation. This will be our most memorable project especially because this was conceived and executed right in the middle of the pandemic.” says Sunidhi Garg, Director and Co-founder of Reverse Thought Creative Studios.
Reverse Thought caters to clients like AllCargo Logistics, Goodricke Tea, ICICI Prudential Pension Funds Management Co. Ltd, Aditya Birla Group & Sun Pharma to name a few.
- They specialize in digital & social media marketing, content creation, still photography, web & app development, motion graphics, video creation and all it takes to build, promote and market a brand.
- With the vision to be seen amongst the top 10 boutique digital agencies in India, Reverse Thought is on a mission to keep delivering excellent results to businesses, with the help of existing and emerging digital opportunities.