VEGA awards its social media mandate to Lyxel&Flamingo
VEGA, one of India’s leading brands for personal care appliances and beauty care accessories awards Lyxel&Flamingo its creative agency following a competitive pitch. VEGA’s strategic and creative responsibilities of social media will be handled by Lyxel&Flamingo under the digital mandate.
The agency has already shifted gears for expanding the brand’s online presence, with the pandemic pushing the power of growth to the digital realm. Increasing customer engagement and brand awareness, Lyxel&Flamingo is now focused on virtually bringing the consumer closer to VEGA’s wide range of products, from head-to-toe via interactive designs and campaigns.
“VEGA is one of the most prominent brands in its category and is an essential part of everyday grooming – and that’s the strength of the brand. Consumers across age groups are exploring a lot more content and new ways of connecting and making choices. Lyxel&Flamingo has become the agency of choice for brands in the beauty, skincare, and grooming category and we hope to apply our learning and collective strengths to make VEGA a preferred choice for all customers seeking grooming solutions”, said Dev Batra, CEO and Co-Founder, Lyxel&Flamingo.
Commenting on the new association, Sandeep Jain, Director, Vega Industries Pvt. Ltd. said, “Lyxel&Flamingo’s immense experience in the beauty industry combined with their ability to convert consumer insights into effective solutions will work in growing the brand on social platforms. We aim to expand our consumer reach and connect through this partnership and are confident that Lyxel&Flamingo will help us break new grounds.”
Lyxel&Flamingo is a creative and digital agency that helps brands imagine the future of their business and marketing in a digital environment. The agency is guided by its philosophy of ‘Building For the Future’ and provides integrated solutions by tapping into a brand’s DNA. With strong in-house production and creative capabilities, Lyxel&Flamingo has emerged as a leading digital-first, full-service marketing agency ever since its inception in 2015.
L& F Milestones
- Diversified portfolio of more than 100+ brands including category leaders like SRL Diagnostics, The Body Shop, Asics Shoes, Colorbar Cosmetics, VGuard, Cipla Health, RSPL Group, Taco Bell and National Geographic Traveller for services executed across 50+ solution themes in over 20 countries
- Amidst the Covid lockdown in 2020, L&F added 75+employees and over 40 brands including Dabur, McNroe, Timex Watches, UCook, CK Birla Hospitals accelerating steady growth in the North and West region
- Growing at almost 100% CAGR for the last three years
- Expecting a2x increase in revenues by the closure of the current financial year
- Next year, projecting growth of 150-180% over its 2020-21 revenues given the quality of the acquired clients and a strong business development pipeline
- Bengaluru office launched in February 2021
- Strong market stature for its creative solutions on digital and mainline, next-gen production capabilities, deep strategic partnerships with important platforms like Amazon, Google, Facebook and Flipkart, state of the art in-house photoshoot studio, technology solutions for brands as well as for its proprietary media reporting tool
Entrepreneurs behind it
- Dev Batra, CEO (graduate of IIM Lucknow, Class of 2003 and a chemical engineer from Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology/NIT Surat, Class of 2001), Yeshwant Miranda (Chief Creative Officer), Shreyansh Bhandari (Chief Operating Officer) and Priya Batra (Director, People Growth and Strategy)