Indian HR Convention 2017 and HDM (Human Resource, Development and Management) Awards and Recognitions, the stage where HR Heads, HR Consultants, HR experts from the business meet up with a learning and process, concluded on December 15 at The Radisson, Gurugram. The occasion drew industry pioneers, including experts from across India. The Convention was organized by Wafisilpa Entertainments.
The agenda of the event focused on “Worldwide Challenges for HR Professionals” from an Indian point of view. “The current year’s Indian HR Convention united Indian pioneers in industry and the scholarly world to help facilitate the HR Development, Advanced Recruitment Planning, Human Resource Management and Innovation in HR Technologies“ said Wafisilpa Entertainments Director, Talees Rizvi. “Indian HR Convention marks its conclusion at the ninth year this December. We are celebrating tenth Anniversary next year and are thinking of organizing India’s Largest HR Conference and HR Expo under one rooftop with a footfall of around 5000 experts from Industry and consulting organizations”.
The Convention highlighted Talees Rizvi, Wafisilpa Entertainments as the Conference Director with dynamic Keynotes on Challenges for Human Resource Professionals from some reputed speakers:
- Mr. Abbas Jalis Rizvi, Ericsson, Head Operations Excellence, HR Global Operations
- Mr. Deepak Behl, The Park Hotels, Director HR
- Mr. Praveen Menon, IndiaFirst Life Insurance, Chief People Officer
- Mr. S. C. Misra, ONGC Tripura Power Company Ltd., Addl. General Manager (HR & Admin)
- Ms. Monika Marwah, Talent Acquisition Lead, NCR Corporation
- Mr. Kaushik Chakraborty, JLL, Director- HR Business Partner, Head of L&D and CSR
- Mr. S. H. Zaidi, Rizvi & Company, Partner
- Mr. Anshumali Saxena, Interactiveye, Founder
The “Indian HR Convention” additionally facilitated the “HDM Awards and Recognitions”, a felicitation of HR experts from over the Industry. HDM recognizes the extraordinary work done by the HR experts and groups.
The Team of Indian Convention thanks patrons and sponsors, which include Media Today, ONGC Tripura Power Company, LCZF, Legaprenure, Interactiveye. The media partners to event are Human Capital Online and ForPressRelease.com who contributed to make the event a great success.