ABP News releases survey results for Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh and Rajasthan opinion poll
ABP News released a new data provided by LoknitiCSDS, basis pre-election surveys for Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh and Rajasthan. This data includes the detailed analysis of survey findings about vote and seat share and some other details included in the survey. The show will be aired today, 7 PM onwards on8th November, 2018.
CSDS-ABP News Surveys are a series of surveys done to gauge the public opinion at regular intervals. Opinion polls will provide a sharp insight into some of the more urgent contemporary polemics such as politics, social life or economic issues. These surveys can prove to be an important instrument to understand public opinion in 2019 Lok Sabha Elections.
Mr. Avinash Pandey, COO, ABP News Network said, “At ABP News Network, we have consistently been investing in researches to gauge the mood of the nation. Our endeavor has always been to constantly evolve over the years to provide our viewers with the best news analysis along with in-depth research and ground zero situation, hence living by our philosophy of keeping our viewers ahead.”
Some key highlights of the opinion poll:
- MP related highlights:
- Voters’ spontaneous preference for CM: Shivraj 37%, Scindia 24%, Kamal Nath 10%, Digvijay Singh 3%
- Majority of Congress leaning voters want JyotiradityaScindia to be CM if Congress wins elections; BJP voters also prefer Scindia over Kamal Nath
- State government rated positively on education, health, electricity and roads fronts but assessed poorly for water supply, communal harmony and women’s safety
- Rajasthan related highlights:
- Voters’ spontaneous preference for CM: Raje 32%, Gehlot 26%, Sachin Pilot 14%, Hanuman Beniwal 4%
- When voters were asked who they want as CM if Cong wins elections, Gehlot was more preferred than Pilot among Cong leaning voters
- Gehlot is second most liked leader in Rajasthan after Modi; Rahul Gandhi and Raje least liked
- Raman Singh is most preferred for CM’s post; Ajit Jogi is more preferred than any Congress leader
- Voters’ spontaneous preference for CM: Raman Singh 40%, AjitJogi 20%, BhupeshBaghel 14%, T S Singh Deo 4%
- Over one-third of those wanting Ajit Jogi as the next CM are currently planning to vote for Congress; some of them may well switch to JCC come Voting Day