ALTBalaji Subscribers Pampered With New Festive Line-up & Cashbacks
As we enter December with Christmas in sight, the festive offers and cashbacks are making a comeback and ALTBalaji has geared up for it with fresh offers for their subscribers.
Quality Content With Cashback Offers
Creating multiple touchpoints for its consumers, ALTBalaji, the OTT platform extends its association with payment gateways Paytm and Amazon Pay.
- As a part of the offering, consumers can get up to ₹ 300 cashback on the first Paytm Wallet or Paytm UPI transaction on the ALTBalaji subscription.
- On the other hand, consumers can opt for Amazon Pay and get a cashback between Rs 10 to 250.
- Both the offers will be valid for India, Android, and Web Only from December 1st, 2020, to December 31st, 2020.
- To avail of the offer through Paytm and Amazon Pay, the audience needs to buy an ALTBalaji subscription for ₹100 or more.
- These offers can be availed only once, during the campaign validity.
- Once the whole amount is paid from Paytm wallet or UPI, cashback will be credited to the user’s bank account linked to their Paytm UPI ID.
- For Amazon Pay users, it will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within three working days.
On the association, Nachiket Pantvaidya, CEO, ALTBalaji, and Group COO, Balaji Telefilms said, “Since the launch, our main focus has been on offering quality content which is also affordable. Available to stream at 0.80 paise per day today, we are one of the most affordable OTT platforms in the country. Our association with key payment gateways like Paytm and Amazon Pay is in sync with our objective of keeping our consumers at the very core and going deeper into the Hindi heartlands.”
Festive Line Up
For the upcoming festive season, ALTBalaji has an exciting pipeline, consisting of multiple shows.
- The festive month of November started with Mum Bhai, followed by Bicchoo Ka Khel and Dark7White.
- The upcoming pipeline consists of Paurashpur, LSD, Class of 2020 Season 2, Who’s Your Daddy Season 2, Crashh, to name a few.
- Each of these new shows is high-octane dramas, which the audience can binge-watch through the festive season.
With an extensive library of 68 Indian originals across genres that cater to all kinds of audiences, the shows at ALTBalaji are a mix of thriller, drama, romance, youth drama, horror, comedy, amongst others. Romantic dramas like ‘Kehne Ko Humsafar Hain’, ‘Karrle Tu Bhi Mohabbat’, ‘It Happened in Calcutta’, ‘Baarish’, ‘Dil Hi To hai’ etc. enjoy a growing fandom amongst women in the 25-45 years TG.
While on the other hand, thrillers like ‘Apharan’, Fixxer, Boss, ‘Ragini MMS’, ‘Code M’, are consumed by men in the 22- 45 age bracket. In addition to the above, shows such as ‘Mentalhood’, ‘The Test Case’, ‘MOM: Mission Over Mars’, ‘Bose: Dead/ Alive’, ‘The Verdict – State v/s Nanavati’ are being consumed extensively by the urban audience across all age groups