Duracell Chhota Power: to last one year in remote controls
Duracell Chhota Power™ batteries extend your TV viewing time for just a few Rupees more
Duracell launches an Alkaline battery guaranteed to last one year in remote controls: Duracell Chhota Power™. Inspired by a deep dive analysis of how and where Indians mostly use batteries every day, Duracell Chhota Power’s™ unique formula has been optimized for common devices in Indian households, including remotes, such as the one for the Set-Top Box. Enjoy hassle-free channel surfing guaranteed for an entire year! A nationwide dense distribution will ensure that Duracell Chhota Power™ batteries are available for millions of Indian families – for just 17 Rupees a battery.
Duracell Chhota Power™ – Longevity with a “Triple Benefit”
Because Duracell Chhota Power™ batteries are guaranteed to last one year in a remote control, they:
- Extend the time of TV family joy without any interruption caused by batteries with lower battery life
- Provide much better value for money and are easier on the family budget. Here’s the rationale:
- One Duracell Alkaline Chhota Power™ battery is ₹17 and guaranteed to last one year in a remote control. Heavy Duty Zinc-Carbon batteries, with lower battery life, sell for ₹15.
- No hassle of changing the batteries often!
- Reduce the amount of unnecessary waste
- A longer lasting battery has less impact on the environment.
In a way, Heavy Duty Zinc-Carbon batteries may be compared to Duracell Chhota Power™ batteries as CFL (Compact Fluorescent Light) light bulbs may be compared to LED lights. While both create luminosity, LEDs come with a much more advanced technology, last significantly longer and therefore provide a far superior value for money.
Indian households powering their remote controls with Duracell Chhota Power™ batteries will see those remotes lasting longer than those fitted with zinc carbon batteries, making it a better and more valuable choice for Indian consumers. Duracell will also continue to provide Duracell Ultra with Upto 100% More Power for those power-hungry devices in Indian homes.