Jana Small Finance Bank launches Jana Bankable Debit Card
In association with the Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI), Jana Small Finance Bank launched the offer-loaded, Jana Bankable Debit Card. Jana Small Finance Bank is the official sponsor of BCCI for all the cricket matches that are played in India.
This card is designed for cricket fans who like deals and offers on online shopping, gym membership, health & wellness products, food delivery, music and travel.
With plethora of benefits and Indian cricketers’ images on the card, this Debit Card is the first-of-its-kind debit card from Jana Small Finance Bank. The customer can avail offers on top brands like Snap Fitness, Snapdeal, Gaana.com, IXIGO, Myntra, Crocs, Puma and GrowFit.
Some of the welcome benefits on Jana Bankable Debit Card include:
- Myntra: Get Rs.1,000 off on minimum purchase of Rs.2,999 on select styles
- Snap Fitness: Annual membership worth Rs. 17,700 at Rs. 12,000
- Snapdeal: Rs.100 off on a minimum spend of Rs.500
- Crocs: Flat 25% off at shopcrocs.in
- Gaana.com: Gaana+ subscription at Rs.299 worth Rs.999
- Ixigo: Rs.600 off on Domestic and Rs.2400 off on International Flight Booking
- Growfit: Complimentary nutrition consulting worth Rs.899
- Puma: Get 10% off on a minimum basket value of Rs.2,000 on in.puma.com
Currently, among other benefits, Jana Small Finance Bank is offering interest rate of 8.5% and 9.1% for senior citizens on Fixed Deposit on tenor of 181 days to 5 years. Besides, the bank is offering 9% interest rate on Fixed Deposit with no premature withdrawal on a tenor of more than one year and up to 3 years.