Reebok Presents ‘Legion Of Fury’ Collection And Character Formation
Reebok presents the ‘Legion of Fury’, a collection of five new Instapump Fury colorways and Pumped-up cartoon characters embodying nature’s defiant elements, available at shop4reebok.com and select retailers beginning September 25th.
Inspired by historic Reebok designer E. Scott Morris’ unreleased elemental character illustrations of the ’90s created for the lnstapump Fury OG and Generation models respectively, Reebok adds three new characters for FW20 to birth the complete five-character, five-element, five-colorway ‘Legion of Fury’.
Boasting iconic lnstapump Fury design components including custom-fit Pump technology, Hexalite cushioning for lightweight comfort, a durable ballistic nylon upper, and patent leather details throughout, the ‘Legion of Fury collection includes:
- JP BLAZE x Instapump Fury Inspired by ’90s archive original character for the lnstapump Fury OG. White outsole and black upper wrapped in instinct-red bladder. Pump to channel heat.
- AYANNA AIR x Instapump Fury: Inspired by ’90s archive original character for the lnstapump Fury 2nd White/black outsole and upper wrapped in gradient pink, purple and black lightning bladder Pump to shift light and sound
- RAYNE SHEE7Z x lnstapump Fury: Chalk outsole and upper wrapped in gradient light blue bladder. Pump to shape water.
- WYNN D SKIES x Instapump Fury: Clean all-white execution wrapped in an airy/white/grey bladder with a contrast–Mg black heel. Pump to bend wino’.
- ROCK C CRUSH x Instapump Fury White outsole and all-black upper wrapped in a true grey rocky Pump to move earth.
To meet the ‘Legion of Fury’ characters and view visual content from the collection, visit HERE
For consumers who aim to define their own energy, defy style norms and tame the unexpected, the Reebok ‘Legion of Fury’ collection is available at select Reebok stores and online at shop4reebok.com, VegNonVeg and Superkicks, starting INR 14,999.