After the great success of its 1st Season, ‘Skybags’ the stylish youth bags brand from the house of India’s leading luggage company V.I.P Industries, is back with Season 2 of ‘The Skybags Canvas Project’. The campaign is a one-of-a-kind outreach, which offers creative minds a chance to create exciting designs exclusively for a new collection of bags from Skybags.
The campaign kicks off on 29 April 2016 and will allow contestants to upload their fresh and appealing designs and generate maximum ‘likes’ from their friends and followers on social media until 31 May 2016. Varun Dhawan, the brand ambassador, Skybags and Mr. Vasant Dewaji, VP – Design and Development, V.I.P Industries will personally review all the entries and select the best design. The winner’s design will feature on Skybags’ next bag collection and also be awarded a high-performance laptop and the runner-up will win a sensational hover board. Contestants are also in for a great ride as Skybags will give away a new backpack daily to the finest design entry of the day.
Announcing the launch of this campaign Varun Dhawan, Brand Ambassador – Skybags says, “Skybags is all about moving in style, and nothing screams out ‘style’ louder than designing something of your own. The Canvas Project is something to keep an eye out for; especially for those who want to make a personal statement and like to showcase their creativity. It would be really exciting to see what designs contestants come up with week after week and finally what will be selected as the best design for the new collection.”
Commenting on the marketing campaign Sudip Ghose, Vice President, V.I.P Industries, says, “The first season of this campaign was extremely well received by the young, enthusiastic Skybags fans helping us source thousand of design submissions and in season 2 we are hoping to double the figures. As a brand we are always looking at ways to innovate and to offer something unique which truly resonates with our audience. The Canvas Project offers a great proposition not just for the audience to engage with the brand but also for the brand to understand the mindset of the consumers and to offer a quality product.”
To participate one has to simply log on to http://www.skybags.co.in/and submit their designs. They can ask friends & family to vote for their design. This project will see intense promotion on Social Media Platforms, heavy footfall areas like malls, design institutes, colleges.
Terms and conditions for the Skybags Canvas Project Season 2:
The ordinary bag is not so ordinary after all. Join the Skybags Canvas Project and let your creativity run free, as we give you an exciting opportunity to design the face of the next Skybags!
(Participants are not expected to work on the form, structure, shape or the features of the bag.)
One can choose to design in any of the following two ways:
- By using any design software, if designing on a computer and finally uploading it as a ‘jpeg’ file. (please use the A4 template provided in the Design Kit)
- By drawing, sketching, painting, etc. on an A4 size plain paper which needs to be scanned and uploaded as a ‘jpeg’ file.
- The uploaded design file should meet the following criteria in terms of format and size:
- The design file should have been created on the vertical rectangular template provided (A4 Size: Height 11.8’’ X Width 8.2’’)
- The design can be created on any software / physical paper, however, it needs to be uploaded as a ‘jpeg’ ONLY
- The size of the design file should not exceed 5MB
- The resolution of the design file should be 2048 X 1365 pixels
- Be sure to insert any of the Skybags logo (as provided in the design kit) within your design.
- All designs must be submitted on or before 31st May 2016, midnight.
- Participants can send in multiple entries. However, no two entries submitted by a participant should be the same.
- Voting will close on (LAST DATE OF VOTING), midnight. In order to compete, participants can invite their family, friends and relatives to vote.
- Winning designs shall be selected on the basis of the level of creativity, the overall theme, the number of votes received AND the judges’ score.
- The design may be used as an inspiration or an adaptation or in any other form on the final product. (The design team at Skybags may have to modify the design as per printing requirements.)
* For further details or queries please contact us at
Phone: 9724120008/ 9833204129
Email: [email protected]