Wild Stone Empowers the Visually Impaired With Braille Enabled ‘Sense’ Perfume
Now the blind can know the perfume they are buying. Wild Stone has done the unthinkable – it has made a bold move to woo their visually impaired clients with a unique unisex perfume that comes with Braille typography on the perfume bottle.
The new ‘Sense’ perfume has fulfilled the ultimate marketing recipe by including the Braille typography. The new collection is a first of its kind venture that seeks to tap in the sense of smell -the most important sense of the visually impaired.
Perfume for the Blind by the Blind
Wild Stone, a well-known leading male grooming-personal care brand from the house of McNROE Consumer Products Pvt Ltd, has launched its first unisex perfume ‘Sense’ meant to celebrate the sense of smell.
Check out the Braille typography on their Facebook page
- It is a beautiful fragrance co-created with the help of visually impaired people who have an enhanced sense of smell.
- This product has unique woody aromatic ambry fragrance notes, which makes it an ideal choice for formal office settings and classy evenings.
- The packaging of the bottle has the branding carved in Braille for the visually impaired people to touch, feel, and appreciate.
- It also has messages like “Perfume is key to our memory and scent of limitless joy” written in Braille which will give visually impaired people a symphony of experience which they can relate to in their own way.
- The product’s packaging is a rainbow of colours indicating the happy joyous nature of life.
Re-establishing the Sense of Smell
The sense is a special initiative in partnership with Saksham.org to showcase and re-establish the sense of smell as the common unifier experience as felt by both visually challenged as well as sighted individuals.
Talking about the product, Mr. Ankit Daga, Head of Business, McNROE Consumers Product Pvt Ltd, said: “We are delighted to launch this perfume which breaks all the barriers of sight and unifies every individual in our sense of smell. In today’s time of the pandemic, it is necessary to have things and initiatives which showcase hope and positivity to the consumers and Wild Stone Sense is one such initiative”.
“The sense of smell is far more critical for visually impaired people. They use touch and sounds to navigate their way around. Also, whether one is visually impaired or sighted, we are all equal when it comes to smell,” added Mr. Daga.
At present, Sense is available on the official Wild Stone website and is priced at INR 599. Going ahead, the company plans to make it available across all online platforms.