TOI Promotes BYJU’S #KeepLearning Campaign To Address E-Learning Issues
India’s No. 1 newspaper Times of India has launched an unique venture to help the kids learn and get educated in this pressing time when their education is in jeopardy due to the pandemic.
Keeping up with the trend of online learning, the newspaper has launched a campaign called #KeepLearning in partnership with BYJU’S, India’s largest EdTech
The campaign is to draw attention to the benefits of online learning. With this campaign BYJU’s seeks to reach out to educators, students and parents by making them aware of the best practices of online learning.
And what better way to inculcate that than the morning newspaper?
Supporting the Educational Revolution
Speaking about the campaign and platform, Sanjeev Bhargava, Director – Brand, TOI said, “The pandemic has brought about several drastic changes in the way we live our lives. One of the sectors that have seen sizeable change is the education sector, which has swiftly transitioned and adopted a digital approach. As a media platform, we have consistently been drivers of effective change in society, building and supporting movements; with this legacy, we bring an endeavour to empower parents and educators while providing them with the best guidance and knowledge in association with Byju’s. Bridging the gap between the knowledge of how to leverage the various digital learning tools that have been developed for us, #KeepLearning will help children, parents and educators alike.”
Sudha Natrajan, Director -Response, TOI has also shared a similar take on the initiative. Quoting her, “Covid-19’s prevailing impact has forced people to live life indoors. The education sector has also moved from blackboards to digital screens, affecting the life of the students and forcing them to adapt to the digital way of learning. With TOI’s and Byju’s – #KeepLearning initiative, we aim to edify the parents and educators about how they can adapt to these changes and also help students adapt to the changing times for a better future. By using different approaches and digital tools we intend to create a bridge between the parents and teachers to drive them towards a better future for the students.”
Discussing Online Learning
- The campaign will focus on innovative and engaging solutions in order to supply informative content to the students.
- The platform will have discussion sessions to guide students and one-on-one chats forums for parents and educators that addresses their queries and concerns.
The campaign will further delve into various topics, pertaining to education, curated by luminaries and stalwarts from the education sector including Anubha Doshi, Founder-Director – Artsphere & Soulsphere, Dr. Arunabh Singh, Director, Nehru World School, Dr. Navin Sakhuja, MD Ophthalmology, Dr. Sameer Malhotra, Director and Head – Max Super Specialty Hospital and Ramya Rajendiran, Co-Founder, Springdays School & Fountainhead Leaders among others. Some of the key topics include, New Education Policy, curriculum during COVID and beyond, Blackboard to a Digital Screen, Screen Time – how much is too much, and many more.
One Stop Solution for Online Learning Woes
The #KeepLearning campaign is an one stop Platform to address key online learning issues faced by students, teachers and parents through a range of programs like:
- Content on Online Education: Almost all topics related to online learning are covered through variety of articles, listicles and videos on the website
- Discussion with Subject Matter Experts: There will be series of Webinars and Panel Discussions with subject matter experts on various topics throughout the 2 months duration of the initiative
- One-on-One Connect with Experts: Registered users will also be able to connect one on one with key experts from multiple domains like Education System, Lifestyle Coaching, Child Psychology, Ophthalmology, Career Counselling etc. to answer their questions/queries
- Discussion Forums: Registered users will also be able to participate in discussion forums on various topics and get perspective of top experts and other participants
Through this campaign students will get inspirational insights from different celebrities and experts like Rajiv Makhani, Anita Shroff, Momcom India, Katerina Folkman amongst many others.
E- Learning Expanding the Scope of Learning
Mrinal Mohit, Chief Operating Officer, BYJU’S said, “Learning and education are an important part of our lives. With the advancement of technologies and availability of several tools, it is necessary to expand the scope of learning at every stage and educate ourselves on how we can harness the presented opportunity.
With the #KeepLearning campaign, in association with TOI, BYJU’S hopes to enlighten students, parents and educators about the ‘how-to’ of e-learning and bring about a change in the education sector.”
The campaign aims to reach every corner of the country with extensive outreach programs done by media houses which will be further amplified digitally and through social media.
To take part in the campaign parents and children can visit the campaign microsite https://timeskeeplearning.com/ for a deep-dive into the world of E-Learning