Virgin Atlantic Invites Application for Cabin Crew Recruitment
Virgin Atlantic has invited applications for the recruitment of cabin crew to support the operational requirement. Successful candidates will get an opportunity to be part of their award-winning cabin crew team to embark on an exciting journey.
As part of the hiring campaign, recruiters are looking for individuals who are resilient, encouraging, compassionate, hands on and positive with a real passion for people and those who go above and beyond. The airline takes pride to have a cabin crew staff from all walks of life and doesn’t require previous cabin crew experience to join their team.
Job Role Requirements:
- Have an excellent command of English – both spoken and written
- Be fluent in Hindi – both spoken and written
- Have experience delivering irresistible customer service
- 18 years of age is the minimum requirement, we have no other age restrictions
- Have an arm reach of 210cm (assessed at assessment stage without shoes)
- Able to brace with your feet flat on the floor whilst sitting in our jump seat – which is 45cm off the floor (also assessed without shoes)
- Have no live criminal convictions or cases pending – including drink-driving convictions
- Have a valid passport which permits you to travel to the UK
- Be educated to college graduate level or equivalent
- Have the right to live and work in India
- Be a confident swimmer; you will need to demonstrate that you can swim 25 metres unaided and tread water, whilst putting on and manually inflating a life jacket – tested prior to final assessment centre
- Be committed to undertaking a rigorous, five week training course
Interested individuals can apply on careers.virgin-atlantic.com and search Delhi as the location.
The airline offers a whole host of benefits in place to help its cabin crew staff enjoy life to the full, as well as a world of travel opportunities including up to seven flights a year to a wide range of fabulous Virgin Atlantic global destinations. The airline also offers competitive benefits package including pension and private medical schemes, life assurance, child care vouchers and excellent discounts across the Virgin Group of companies after a successful completion of 6 months probationary period.
Airline’s dedicated recruitment team will initially consider the skill set and experience based on CV and application questions. A video interview will follow post that to learn more about individual’s experience.
If successful, the final stage of the recruitment process will be an invite to attend the assessment centre in Delhi. This will involve a group exercise, interview and the opportunity to find out more about the role and their great company.
A cabin crew member will be taught everything through airline’s intensive but highly rewarding training programme at their world-class training facility in the UK, taking daily exams requiring an 88% pass mark which need to be passed by an individual to continue with the course.
An individual will be required to complete approximately 20 hours of e-learning modules before starting a course to be prepped and ready before taking the training.
The elite training teams will give all the individuals skills and knowledge to perform the role as cabin crew.