#FullToVajwa Campaign Shows the Potential of New Marathi Music Channel, Zee Vajwa
The launch will be a full-on entertainment package as popular faces from the Marathi industry are promoting it with unique videos and the channel is driving an Instagram reels campaign called #FullToVajwa which has reached over 10.5 million Marathi audience online.
Turning Everyday Moments To Music Moments
ZEEL’s Marathi music channel – Zee Vajwa, has left no stone unturned to reach out to and connect with the audience. From the quirky and trendy #FullToVajwa challenge that took social media by storm to brand films promising to amplify Maharashtra’s everyday moments into a mahual with music and last but not the least popular celebrities from the industry coming together to introduce the channel in their own unique style; truly dialed up moments and created a launch mahaul across the state.
It all kick-started with celebrities partaking in the #FullToVajwa challenge, a unique dance on the culturally vibrant Sonic ID of ZEE Vajwa.
- The challenge created a chain with multiple celebrities from the fraternity – Amey Wagh, Abhidnya Bhave, Prajakta Mali, Abhinay Berde, Amruta Deshmukh, Gayatri Datar, Phulwa Khamkar, Krutika Gaikwad, etc posting their videos challenging their fans and followers.
- The challenge quickly caught on generating 3.7M+ views & 283K+ engagement on social media.
Adding another feather on the cap, Zee Vajwa associated with Instagram’s newest offering – ‘Reels’. The 15-second videos on the platform opened a new world of possibilities with #FulltoVajwa challenge becoming Instagram Reel’s first-ever regional channel launch tie-up.
- With every new video, followers passed the baton to their friends, thus creating a chain where everyone showed their dance moves on the upbeat brand tune.
- This created a huge wave as Marathi youths showed their untapped talents by participating in #FulltoVajwa
- To celebrate the overwhelming response from viewers, as a token of appreciation the channel showcased audience entries on-air on Diwali eve.
The entire Marathi industry stood by this initiative. Stalwarts like Nilesh Sable, Gauri Kulkarni, Nikhil Damale spoke about Zee Vajwa’s bid to turn everyday moments into a manual with the best Marathi music, living up to the brand promise – ZEE Vajwa, Kshann Gaajwa.
Tapping in the Power of TV & Digital Media
Speaking about the launch, Pankaj Balhara – Deputy Business Head – Music Cluster, said, “Launching a channel in the current scenario was a challenge but we designed the campaign to use the two most powerful media in today’s time – TV & Digital. The #FullToVajwa challenge was a unique way to create a buzz about the channel launch and engage with our viewers while capitalizing on the strengths of both the mediums. The power of Zee Network was leveraged to maximize the reach to make this a successful launch campaign.”
Iconic brands like Garnier, Cadbury Celebrations, Santoor, Fogg, Jeevansathi, etc. have lapped up the opportunity to partner with the channel for the launch campaign
With this music channel, ZEE Marathi is slated to be the ultimate entertainment package for the Marathi audience.