Unluclass, a Learning and Entertainment platform launched by Unlu
Unlu, the homegrown fan engagement platform, announces the launch of a celebrity powered Learning and Entertainment platform, Unluclass, after the huge success.
Everyone can learn from celebrity experts through this platform. The platform which goes live by January end offers lessons from these industry veterans who have made it big in their respective fields.
Co-founder, Vipul Agrawal said, “The idea of Unluclass was more from the concept of connecting dots. We are thrilled on how Unlu has successfully reached out to millions of audiences out there and has been applauded for the services it has to offer. The next question was – what else can we do? And Unluclass was an instant answer.”
At just INR 400, they plan to come up with classes taught by world-renowned instructors in different fields including lifestyle, photography, entrepreneurship, comedy, fashion, music, sports, writing, film and TV, design and many more.
“There is a void when it comes to non-academic learning especially for those who do not belong to metro cities. Reaching out to celeb mentors is like a dream far away for them and with Unluclass, we have bridged the gap to learn from the best wherever you are” says Himanshu Periwal, Co-founder.
“The twist of providing learning through celebs will prove to be critical in redefining and aligning the thoughts of how people seek the new way of hobby learning,” adds Vipul Agrawal calling it as the ‘New Normal’ of Learning + Entertainment.
He adds, “you can binge-watch just like you’d do with Netflix and other platforms, but with Unluclass you’ll end up learning so much more than you ever could through simple TV binging.”
Sources state that the company has already signed many top celebrities and is actively working & shooting with them. Though the officials shared no information on celebs who are a part of the platform.
Key highlights of the platform are:
- Unluclass – Learn from the Best, wherever you are. Lessons shared by top field experts and celebrities
- The platform aims at bringing equality in non-academic learning, by blurring the boundaries of availability and reach of celeb mentors
- Targets small town aspirants – Tier 3 and Tier 4 cities which have negligible access to hobby learnings
- Promotes creative training and wants each person to realise their strength by nurturing their hobbies, interests and passion in various fields
- Now tune into your Unluclass and invest in yourself by staying entertained and learn in the process too