Dineout unveils End-To-End Contactless Dining Suite
As COVID-19 impacts all facets of everyday life and the government implements new social distancing guidelines starting April 20th, DineOut has launched the country’s first end-to-end ‘contactless dining suite’ for Indian restaurants to ensure they have the right seamless plug-and-play technology and sanitation requirements to support no-contact dining for the foreseeable future.
The brand’s inResto Contactless Dining suite covers the entire dining experience from
· Pre-ordering – To cut the wait times at the restaurants, diners will now opt for pre-ordering to ensure that the food is ready by the time they reach.
· Contactless Valet – To cut the wait time down at the restaurant lobby. Diners will have their cars to be brought in just as they complete payments. Digital valet will cut short the time spent at community areas to curb the spread of infections.
· Contactless Seating – To make reservations online and facilitate digital table allotment. Reservations and waitlist management software will ensure that restaurants aren’t reserving more than what the social distancing norms will dictate. For example: Having a 2m distance between tables.
· Contactless Menu – Dineout’s ‘Dine-In’ digital menu solution will use Data Analytics and AI to offer dynamic pricing and customised offers at partner restaurants besides offering diners the options to place an order without handling physical menu cards
· Contactless payments – To ease the payment process for both the consumer and the restaurant. Digital payments via e-wallets will avoid the exchange of cash and cards, thereby forcing social distancing.
· Feedback – Online feedback systems will collect real-time feedback on the dining experience
Speaking at the launch, Ankit Mehrotra, Co-Founder & CEO – Dineout said, “Dineout is on a mission to make restaurants a safe harbour for diners as they re-open for business soon. We believe the role of tech in this post-COVID-19 era is to establish trust and build confidence in the minds of consumers, and our new inresto Contactless Dining Suite would help the F&B industry adjust to the new normal as everything from informing diners about the restaurant’s new safety measures, booking a table, pre-ordering dishes to minimise waiting time, seamless takeaway, contactless payments and ensuring superior hygiene standards are the need of the hour for the entire hospitality industry. Our product suite will ensure complete peace of mind for diners as they enjoy exciting experiences and create new memories at their favorite restaurants in town.”
Prosenjit Roy Choudhury, CEO – Absolute Barbecues, “The Post-COVID decade would be a test for restaurants to earn the respect & trust of their customers. As responsible entrepreneurs, we realise the amount of faith customers put in us when they dine at our outlets, and this product suite by Dineout will help fellow restaurant owners across the country revive their business and adjust to the new demands of the ever-evolving hospitality industry.”
Besides unveiling the ‘contactless dining suite’ to help restaurants survive and thrive in a post-COVID-19 world, Dineout will also provide a PPE Safety Kit for Restaurants and ensure hygiene measures at the restaurant. Not only should our diners be safe but it applies to all our kitchen and wait staff too. Dineout is also facilitating the COVID free certification for restaurants through a licensed lab in order to ensure that all the microbiological tests are in place before restaurants restart post the lockdown. Users can see the certified restaurants on the Dineout App with their audit rating. This will help them make an informed decision and are assured of the safety and hygiene standards, which will go a long way in building consumer confidence.