Fast&Up supports those working tirelessly for us with #HealPrayLove
India’s leading active nutrition brand Fast&Up is helping, supporting and energizing those who have been affected and those who have worked tirelessly to bring us all back to health with an initiative #HealPrayLove.
The brand distributed Fast&Up Charge to frontline workers last year with the vision of building immunity under the initiative #ApneLiyeNahiApnoKeLiye since the focus last year was to build the immunity. The brand also had the opportunity to distribute Fast&Up Charge to more than 30,000 police personnel among the police force in Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore and Hyderabad. Fast&Up has also worked on sourcing merchandise, during the past year, from multiple charities that were facing a tough time coping with the pandemic.
The last few months have taught us the power of helping, prayer and gratitude. As a part of our initiative, the following is what we are doing as a team:
1) Giving curated Frontline Nutrition kits to hospitals across India: The brand has taken the onus to distribute our Frontline Nutrition kits to healthcare professionals across India. So far it has covered 50 hospitals across India, including Delhi, Mumbai, Pune and Ranchi – the movement has just started. More than 60,000 doses of the flagship product Fast&Up reload electrolytes have been distributed to produce instant hydration to our heroes to date.
2) Mind-Body-Heal: Introducing a 21-day workshop as a part of the #HealPrayLove campaign, the brand is encouraging people to stay fit and focus on their well-being from within with certified coaches, nutritionists and simple and healthy recipes to share with everyone through this initiative.
3) #HealWithReel: Music has the power to heal and to encourage people to get back to being active- Every reel made using the #HealWithReels will support the Heal-Pray-Love cause since each reel will be equal to a single dose of electrolytes that will be sent to hydrate frontline workers pan India.
4) Running community – #Run2Heal: Keeping in line with the mission to help India heal and recover – the running community, it’s the biggest strength who sweat by choice are helping support the frontline heroes who don’t sweat by choice. Run2Heal is a week-long marathon run where every 1 km = 1 tablet of Fast&Up Reload to the frontline and healthcare workers.
5) Fast&Up Heal-Pray-Love Danceathon: The brand is collaborating with top artists to help raise funds for various charities that are working tirelessly for the COVID-19 relief work in the country.
6) Spreading Awareness + Right Information: It has live sessions lined up with notable doctors, nutritionists and health professionals on social media from notable doctors across cities to help us deal with the second wave of COVID better.