ITC Engage Begins 3rd Season of Pocketful O’ Stories With #RomanceUnlocked Campaign
The popular Indian author will choose the best micro tales submitted by the audience for ITC Engage’s Pocketful O’Stories
Speaking about this campaign the celebrated author Durjoy Datta said, “Not just because of my profession, personally, I am definitely a romantic at heart. While I try to write through experiences and take inspiration from the people I surround myself with, the past year has forced us into situations that are beyond our comfort zones. Engage Pocketful O’ Stories is a campaign that is very close to me. Not only have I gotten to connect with readers and budding writers, but it has also given me renewed perspective about my own writing. This year’s theme is topical to the story of most couples around the world who have been away from each other for an extended period and calls for them to Unlock their Romance! So get your writing hats on and I will see you in the comments section! I am really looking forward to reading some really innovative stories on how people had their #RomanceUnlocked.”
You can check out the campaign details on the ITC Engage website and Facebook page.
Continuing the Success of the Previous Seasons
As 2020 saw an unprecedented year that affected the lives and relationships of many, love is one thing that kept us going and ITC Engage seeks to showcase this love in their micro-series.
To celebrate these moments of love and playful romance, ITC’s leading fragrance brand, Engage is back with Engage’s Pocketful O’ Stories 3.0. After the unprecedented success of the first two seasons of Engage Pocketful O’ Stories, ITC Engage continues the momentum on its micro tales of love that is further layered with heartwarming stories about how couples have navigated their way through the past couple of months. The previous 2 seasons were a hit which is already available as published books where you get curated Microtales of love selected by Durjoy Datta.
Whether it was finding love digitally or creatively engaging with their long-distance partner, the year has reshaped a lot of love stories.
- To salute this spirit of love, ITC Engage has rolled out its third season of the annual crowdsourcing campaign, titled ‘ITC Engage Pocketful O’ Stories 3.0’ around the theme of #RomanceUnlocked.
- The campaign invites stories of love and romance in line with the current pulse of the world.
- The entire campaign has been designed to engage young audiences and fans of the brand to share their own ‘unexpected, uninhibited moments’ of love and playful romance via Social Media within 400 characters.
- This year’s campaign is aiming to be bigger and better than the last two editions, with the initial response on the campaign being very encouraging.
- Durjoy Datta will select 400 stories submitted by 400 different people and those will be featured in ITC Engage’s Pocketful O’ Stories 3.0 book