- We commit to respecting your online privacy and data. We further recognize your need for appropriate protection and management of any personally identifiable information (“Personal Information“) you share with us. Information that is considered personal about you by us includes, but may not be limited to, your name and e-mail address.
In order to use this website, you are required to register yourself by providing the following information which includes, but may not be limited to:
(2) E-mail Address
(3) Contact Number
You are therefore advised to re-read the Terms of Service on a regular basis. Should it be that you do not accept any of the modifications or amendments to the Terms, you may terminate your use of this website immediately.
- Our website’s online requisition form requires users to give us contact information (like your name, e-mail address and contact number). As a user of this website you are required to provide a valid e-mail address at the time of registration and choose a username or alias that represents your identity on our website.
Certain information, such as your name, e-mail address and contact number is collected in order to verify your identity and for use as account numbers in our record system, among other things. E-mail addresses, geo-locations, intellectual property, listings viewed, any information entered in the “Contact Us” form or any other form displayed on any section of the website are also collected.
- We use our as well as third parties’ data collection devices such as “cookies” on certain pages of our website. “Cookies” are small files stored on your hard drive that assist us in providing services customized to your requirements and tastes. We also offer certain features that are only available through the use of a “cookie”. Cookies can also help us provide information, which is targeted to your interests. Cookies may be used whether you choose to register with us or not.
- The website may contain hyperlinks to other websites, content or resources. We have no control over any websites or resources, which are provided by other companies or persons.
You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the availability of any such external sites or resources, and do not endorse any advertising, products or other materials on or available from such websites or resources.
We may release your personal information to a third-party in order comply with a Court Order or other similar legal procedure, or when we believe in good faith that such disclosure is necessary to comply with the law; prevent imminent physical harm or financial loss; or investigate or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, or violations of Our Terms of Service. We may disclose personally identifiable information to parties in compliance with our Copyright Policy as mentioned in the Terms of Service as we in our sole discretion believe necessary or appropriate in connection with an investigation of fraud, intellectual property infringement, piracy, or other unlawful activity. In such events, we may disclose name, address, country, phone number, email address and company name.
- You further acknowledge that the Website may contain information which is designated confidential by us and that you shall not disclose such information without our prior written consent.
Your information is regarded as confidential and therefore will not be divulged to any third party, unless if legally required to do so to the appropriate authorities.
We will not sell, share, or rent your personal information to any third party or use your e-mail address for unsolicited mail. Any emails sent by us will only be in connection with the provision of agreed services and products.
As a matter of policy, we do not sell or rent any personally identifiable information about you to any third party.
8.1 Law and Order: We cooperate with law enforcement inquiries, as well as other third parties to enforce laws, such as: intellectual property rights, fraud and other rights. We can (and you authorize us to) disclose any information about you to law enforcement and other government officials as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate, in connection with an investigation of fraud, intellectual property infringements, or other activity that is illegal or may expose us or you to legal liability.
- Following registration, you can review and change the information you submitted except your display name, during registration. If you change any information we may keep track of your old information. You can change your registration information such as your Email ID etc.
To remove your profile so that others cannot view it, contact with our “Contact Us” form.
We will retain in our files the information you have requested to remove for certain circumstances, such as to resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems and enforce our terms and conditions. Further, such prior information is never completely removed from our databases due to technical and legal constraints, including stored ‘back up’ systems. Therefore, you should not expect that all of your personally identifiable information would be completely removed from our databases in response to your requests.
- We treat data as an asset that must be protected against loss and unauthorized access. We employ many different security techniques to protect such data from unauthorized access by members inside and outside the company. We do not recommend transfer of sensitive information (such as credit card number) and bank account details via the Site to any third party. Users are recommended to do so offline, on the phone or via personal emails. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. However, “perfect security” does not exist on the Internet. You therefore agree that any security breaches beyond the control of our standard security procedures are at your sole risk and discretion.