The US President-Elect Joe Biden is taking office today and CNN is bringing you an exclusive live telecast from the White House.
As the first-term president exits the White House freshly impeached for a second time amidst an insurrection in Washington, CNN Audio is keeping listeners up-to-speed throughout the week leading up to Inauguration Day with new episodes from flagship political podcasts Politically Sound and Political Briefing.
Live Coverage of Inauguration Day
CNN will provide viewers with comprehensive coverage of Inauguration Day as President-elect Joe Biden is sworn in as the 46th president of the United States.
- Chris Cuomo will kick off CNN’s special coverage of The Inauguration of Joe Biden at 10.30 am IST, and will be followed by Poppy Harlow, Jim Sciutto, John Berman, and Alisyn Camerota.
- CNN’s coverage will continue with Dana Bash, Wolf Blitzer, Erin Burnett, Anderson Cooper, John King, Abby Phillip, and Jake Tapper live from DC to cover the day’s events, including the oath of office, the inaugural parade, and the inaugural concert.
- Brianna Keilar and Pamela Brown will be live from DC covering key developments as the day unfolds, with Chris Cuomo and Don Lemon leading the network’s late-night coverage.
- Gloria Borger, David Axelrod, Van Jones, and Evan Osnos will join to provide analysis throughout the day.
- In addition, dozens of CNN correspondents and reporters will be live from the nation’s capital and cities across the country.
Online Live Streaming
On CNN digital platforms, CNN’s The Inauguration of Joe Biden coverage will stream live without requiring a cable log-in from 7 pm HKT on Wednesday, January 20 to CNN.com’s homepage and across mobile devices via CNN’s apps for iOS and Android.
The unrestricted live stream will complement CNN Digital’s comprehensive week-long coverage as the unrivaled politics team chronicles Trump’s final days and legacy to understand what an inauguration unlike any other in recent modern history means in a divided America.
Real-Time Guide To the Ceremony
With the country on high-alert during the historic transition of power, CNN reporters and analysts will provide sweeping, real-time coverage as a guide before, during, and after the ceremony. From the most important facts to know, what to expect on the day, how it’s played out in the past, and first-person accounts from the team, we’ll bring readers into the new presidential term through interactive content that looks ahead to Biden’s first 100 days.