Lighting up the Diwali celebrations and marking this new season of prosperity, ET NOW, India’s leading English Business News channel and ET NOW Swadesh, a Hindi Business News Channel that leads with a powerful proposition, Badho Desh Ke Saath, unveiled an exclusive programming line-up under the theme, Naya Saal, Nayi Shuruat.
Marking a landmark milestone with over 100 Crore COVID-19 vaccine doses, India is stepping into the New Year with renewed vigour & confidence. With a mission to rekindle optimism and mark a new beginning for India this Diwali, ET NOW and ET NOW Swadesh, committed to India’s growth story, brings a week-long line-up of interactive and engaging content that celebrates India’s diverse business communities and brings dedicated expert advice on stocks, markets, wealth creation ideas, investment insights and more.
Diwali special shows include,
- Diwali Mela: Starting November 02 at 5:30 pm on ET NOW and ET NOW Swadesh, the 3-day special programming adds to the festive fervour, aiding viewers with the most updated information on market trends during Diwali season and on way forward to grow and strengthen their financial growth. The show features eminent industry voices including Niranjan Hiranandani, Managing Director at Hiranandani Group of Companies, Rajiv Popley, Director, Popley Group, Kavitha Rao, Chief Commercial Officer, IKEA India and Kamaldeep Singh, CEO, Big Bazar amongst others.
- The Money Show Special: A festive season special personal finance show on ET NOW featuring market experts includingNilesh Shah, MD, Kotak AMC and Feroze Azeez, helps viewers to plan their savings and spending during the Diwali. The 2-day special show will air on November 02 & 03 at 7 pm.
- Diwali Laxmi:With a mix of mythologists, tarot card readers, numerologists and best of the market experts, the special show on ET NOW and ET NOW Swadesh on November 03 at 5 pm, will answer viewers questions on business, money, life & share market.
- Dhamaka Duo:Viewers are in for a visual treat this Diwali Day, as ET NOW and ET NOW Swadesh on November 04 at 9 pm, brings a one of kind and candid interaction between the Big Bull of Indian Market, Rakesh Jhunjhunwala and Bollywood actress, Shraddha Kapoor.
- Muharat Day:A 1-hour special program on November 04 from 6 pm onwards, ET NOW & ET NOW Swadesh marks the auspicious beginning of Samvat, the Hindu accounting year with a special coverage of the LIVE trading session and offers the best trading ideas for the new year.
Adding to the celebrations, the channels have also curated a series of special features. This includes Diwali at Home on both the channels, StartUp Central Special & Brand Equity Diwali Special on ET NOW, Kuch Meetha Ho Jaaye and Commodity Dhanteras Special on ET NOW Swadesh.
Promising viewers an immersive TV viewing experience this festive season, ET NOW Swadesh adds on to the excitement with an on-air contest, Diwali Dhamaka on Nov 02 & 03. During the contest dates, the channel will post 1 question related to the channel, stocks and markets, every hour between 8 am to 4 pm. Participants can enter the contest by selecting the right answer and sharing it via SMS to the number flashing on their screens. 5 participants with the maximum correct answers through the day, will win digital gold worth Rs. 5000 and 1 bumper winner of the day will be offered an opportunity to get portfolio management advice from market expert, Nilesh Shah.