Media Infoline Announces the Top 10 Off-Beat Publications in India for 2020
Media Infoline, a premium web-platform committed to serve news related to Brands, Advertisements and Agencies, Marketing, Agency Movements, Prints, Radio, Television, Digital industry, this year has organized a leading event to certify the Top 10 B2B off-beat magazines.
The annual success of this event marked a new beginning of dynamic media-houses and firms for its excellence in serving the readers and industry with valuable information, culture and creativeness.
The certification is a token of high-respect in the industry and is analysed under publication’s dynamic and innovative approaches, content curation and creation and empowering the whole Information Industry.
Top 10 off-beat publications were selected, assessed and certified according to their respective achievements and excellence in their stream.
These publications excelled among the market-leading news media companies reinventing engagement with audiences and growing revenue in a multi-platform environment.
Through this certification process, Media Infoline aims to set an example of bold and influential strategies engaging international, influential audiences. The certifications also comes for sharing the excellence of creating successful international, content-led print & online venture and also keeping the outmost cognizance of design of the magazine.
The Top 10 off-beat Publications in India for 2020:
- BISinfotech, (India’s biggest Electronics & Semiconductor Magazine)
- Banking Frontiers, (A monthly English language magazine on banking news)
- Business India, (A fortnight business magazine pioneering in the market of Indian business journalism)
- Destination Reporter, (India’s first B2B travel magazine with a B2C approach in editorial strategy)
- Entrepreneur India, (Entrepreneur India is a monthly publication target at Indian business owners and entrepreneurial enthusiasts)
- EducationWorld, (EducationWorld is India’s most comprehensive education website for the EPS (educators, parents and students) communities)
- Insights Success Media and Technology Pvt. Ltd. (Top Corporate and Business Magazine)
- Motorindia, (India’s leading B2B automotive monthly)
- SportzBusiness, (Sportz Business Insights focuses on the in-depth knowledge of sports goods and equipment)
- YourStory, (India’s biggest and definitive platform for startups and entrepreneurs)
The certification processes were adjudged by the leadership team of Media Infoline. Media Infoline would like to congratulate and extend best wishes to the above publications and media-houses for its excellence and delivering the power of knowledge and information across the nation.