“Success is knowing you have enough”, says Vinita Pachisia, Vice President, Carat
Defined only by their existence, women in India always have to make their way through different dots of the society. Still, they believe in themselves and walk ahead to master their routes. Despite of all the question marks and frownings, they gradually and neatly take a noisy yet a silent path towards success.
When we talk about success, there are a lot of women around us, who not only have made their way towards success, but also has marked their distinct position across the industries.
So let’s hear out the words from some of the brilliant ladies!
‘A success of women!’ – Is it psychological, social, financial, or an amalgamation of all.
Vinita Pachisia, Vice President, Carat contributes her thought on the topic as,
- How do you define success?
Vinita : Success cannot be defined in one sentence and is a very relative term, what it means to me may not be the same for somebody else. For me, success means
- the balancing act that I manage between my personal and professional lives
- understanding the difference between my needs and my wants. Having a job in hand, having a family to go back to is a need, I may want more and not have it but that does not necessarily interpret into the fact that I am not successful
- success is knowing you have enough and more to keep you happy
- Also success for me is not just about my own achievements, it’s also seeing my children being happy and content in their achievements
- What message do you want to convey especially to the young ladies on this Women’s Day?
Vinita : Don’t measure your success by what others have achieved, carve your own niche, define your own success. Like I said definition of success depends on each individual and one size does not fit all.