Newgen’s OmniDocs ActiveScript Automates Document-centric Processes
Are you a company struggling to process your document-centric business processing system in this pandemic ridden digital world? Well you need not worry as OmniDocs has launched a new product just for you.
Newgen Software, a global provider of low code digital automation platform, has announced the launch of OmniDocs ActiveScript—an advanced low code document processing platform—to quickly restore manual or partially-automated document-centric processes.
- ActiveScript, powered by Newgen OmniDocs, helps enterprises accelerate processes by importing documents into actionable business information.
- ActiveScript is hosted on a secure cloud environment with high scalability and low total cost of ownership.
- The new software will leverage a collection of over 100 industry-specific ActiveScripts, deployed on cloud, for an out-of-the-box experience
“COVID-19 has disrupted businesses globally and document-centric processes are the worst hit. The need of the hour for every enterprise is to act immediately and restore these processes. Our cloud-based OmniDocs ActiveScript enables organizations to create a digital workplace with anytime, anywhere access to documents and ensure business continuity,” said Diwakar Nigam, MD and Chairman, Newgen Software.
Leveraging Document Centric Processes
“Enterprises can leverage our software to rapidly automate broken, document-centric processes to enable remote working, ensure completeness and accuracy of data, and demonstrate compliance,” he further added.
Built on the industry-recognized enterprise content management (ECM) framework, the software offers 100+ pre-defined, ready-to-deploy ActiveScripts for industry-specific use cases for document-centric process automation, including invoice processing, loan application, employee onboarding, and more. It facilitates importing, indexing, processing, storing, and delivering of a large volume of documents from multiple channels.
- Exception management and maker-checker workflows to define, configure, and auto-route documents for seamless processing
- Document indexing, classification, and verification for accurate processing, easy search, and retrieval
- Mobility enabling users to view, approve, hold, or reject documents on the go
- Document archival in a secure, centralized repository
- Deployment on Microsoft Azure for flexibility and anytime, anywhere access
- Rapid implementation within 2 to 3 weeks