Being Human Clothing encourages you to #LookGoodDoGood
Being Human, a clothing line with a heart, is all set to launch its latest Spring Summer ‘18 campaign featuring the brand’s co-founder Salman Khan and the 9 Unsung Heroes. Being Human Clothing has always believed in supporting the individuals who have stood up to BE HUMAN for various societal causes; the brand had similarly celebrated its 5th year anniversary last year by showcasing inspiring heroes and its Spring Summer 18 campaign is an extension of the same philosophy.
#LookGoodDoGood aims to sow the seeds of Social Responsibility, especially in the youth, by bringing into focus the amazingly inspirational stories of these 9 individuals who are making a difference by simply BEING HUMAN.
Being Human Clothing embodies six positive, simple and humane values: love, care, share, hope, help and joy. Each of these values form the brand’s DNA and the campaign endeavours to reflect exactly that.
The new SS18 campaign features Salman Khan and 9 Heroes from distinct fields. The campaign has been shot by the renowned photographer Prasad Naik and conceptualised by Pulp, the advertising agency.
- Ankit Kawatra is founder of Feeding India, providing food to kids, specially-abled & senior citizens pan India
- Ashok Nayak is founder of Raktdaan, India’s first blood call centre where one can get blood free of cost anywhere in India.
- Azhar Maqsusi, founder of Hunger has no Religion, where he provides food for needy & poor people in Hyderabad
- Beena Rao is founder of Prayas – Free coaching classes, she provides free education to underprivileged children in neighbourhoods & slums of Surat, Gujarat
- Sabita Rajendran, Manasvini Tyagi & Udit Aggarwal are founders of Green Souls, they promote & practice community based organic urban farming for social projects in Mumbai & Navi Mumbai
- Gopal Baranwal who volunteers at Manorama Paathshala, by teaching 5 days a week absolutely for no fees to all the students who cannot afford the institutional form of education.
- Virali Modi who is a disability rights activist, has successfully lead two campaigns #MyTrainToo and #RampMyResturant for the differently-abled citizens.
These are the 7 extraordinary stories whose work has been selected to be showcased in Being Human Clothing’s #LookGoodDoGood campaign. These stories will be a part of the new season’s collection launch.
Amplifying this idea, the brand will launch a digital campaign inviting all to share inspiring stories of anyone they may know, by using the hashtag #LookGoodDoGood across Instagram, Facebook and Twitter and a lucky few from those nominated will get a chance to be featured in an upcoming campaign along with other rewards such as vouchers from the brand. Ashok Nayak, founder of Raktdaan from Indore, who features in the current campaign, is the winner of the previous digital contest hosted for #5YearsOfBeingHumanClothing.
Watch the movie : here
Reflecting on the campaign, Salman Khan added, “It is very heartening to meet people who have limited resources and yet are doing such phenomenal work. It inspires me to do more and it should hopefully have the same effect on people reading their stories too. It doesn’t matter how much you have or don’t; what matters is that you care…”
Manish Mandhana, CEO of The Mandhana Retail Ventures Ltd, the global licensee for Being Human Clothing, said, “It feels great to see the Being Human family expanding every year through the brand campaigns. The thought is always to get like-hearted people together & collectively create a stronger communication that inspires individuals to Doing Good while Looking Good. The financial year has been really good for us, from launching new campaigns to entering the south market with new store openings. With almost 60 stores in India till date we are planning to explore & expand extensively in Tier II & Tier II cities targeting the aspirational & young India. We shall further continue to grow, supporting the twin cause of Education and Healthcare that Being Human – the Salman Khan Foundation has initiated.”