Shoppers Stop: Your safest department store
As the Government relaxes the lockdown regulations and we foray into Unlock 2.0, Shoppers Stop, India’s leading fashion and beauty destination, reopens its stores and reassures its customers on the precautionary steps taken to ensure a healthy and safe shopping experience. Shoppers Stop offers a wide range of products across categories like apparel (men & women), kids, beauty, accessories, home and more all under one roof. Customers can find everything they are looking for here without having to visit multiple stores.
Currently, 55 Shoppers Stop stores in Agra, Amritsar, Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Chandigarh, Chennai, Delhi, Goa, Gurugram, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Jalandhar, Kolkata, Ludhiana, Lucknow, Mangaluru, Mysore, Nashik, Noida, Surat, Siliguri, Vadodara, Vijayawada, Vizag are operational while fully cooperating with the States Government bodies and WHO guidelines. As a responsible brand, Shoppers Stop is following all safety precautions and social distancing norms to ensure a safe and delightful shopping experience to their customers. It has also released a safety video, highlighting these measures taken at their stores, offices and distribution centres.
Safety measures taken are as follows:
- Mandatory registration of all employees and customers with Arogya Setu App
- Mandatory health check-ups for all staff
- Customer Care Associates handle all products only while equipped with masks and gloves
- Enhanced sanitization at stores as per WHO guidelines
- Sanitizers available at every floor
- Baggage counters closed to avoid contamination
- Social distancing to be observed inside stores
- Sanitization of all garments from the trial room
- Contactless payments with e-bills
- Contactless delivery
- Sanitization of warehouses as per WHO guidelines
- Safe and sanitized packaging
Shoppers Stop Customer Care Associates are looking forward to service you again. Let us all Begin Again.