Xiaomi launches new range of 4K Mi TVs, Mi Smart Water Purifier and Mi Smart Band 4
Xiaomi announced a new range of smart TVs along with a wide range of smart home products at the Smarter Living 2020 launch. The Mi TV 4X (65) is the flagbearer of the new Mi TV 4X series, with a large 163.9cm HDR LED display with Xiaomi’s in-house VPE (Vivid Picture Engine), and more.
The Mi TV 4X series has been announced with an aim to bring 4K for everyone; it comprises of its flagship Mi TV 4X (65) along with Mi TV 4X (50), Mi TV 4X (43). These new Mi TVs come with a redesigned version of PatchWall based on Android 9 Pie, and have Netflix and Amazon Prime integrated out of the box. The series is also the first in the world to come with Google’s Data Saver Mode.
As a part of its growing ecosystem portfolio, Xiaomi also announced a category-first and India-only product – Mi Smart Water Purifier (RO+UV), thus marking entry into the water purifier category. The Smarter Living 2020 launch also saw the announcement of Mi Smart Band 4, upgrade to the bestselling Mi Band 3 fitness wearable. A new product in the smart home lighting category – Mi Motion Activated Night Light 2 was also announced.
Raghu Reddy, Head – Category and Online sales, Xiaomi India said, “At Xiaomi, we aspire to be one of the coolest technology companies and being the world’s largest hardware incubator helps us create new-age products that are aware, connected and bring convenience to everyday life. We are not just a smartphone company, and our wide offerings across categories in India is testament to that. Xiaomi India has been the #1 fitness wearable, and smart TV brand in India for several consecutive quarters and we hope the next set of products launched today help us further propel our growth.”
He further added, “Xiaomi revolutionised the TV industry last year, and thanks to Mi TV, many more people are now able to consume OTT content in their homes. With more 4K content now being produced, we wanted to make its viewing possible for much larger audience – and hence we are announcing 3 new 4K TVs. We are also launching a new product – Mi Smart Water Purifier, which is the first truly smart water purifier in India which is DIY, and an India first. We are positive that these new ecosystem products will help improve the quality of our Mi Fans’ lives as we strive to bring in the best of our smart technology to India.”
- Mi TV 4X (65) will be available for pre-order on Mi.com and Flipkart at an introductory price of INR 54,999 starting 29th September 2019, midnight (00:00 hours).
- Mi TV 4X (50) will be available via Mi.com, Amazon and Mi Home stores for INR 29,999 starting 29th September 2019, midnight (00:00 hours).
- Mi TV 4X (43) and Mi TV 4A (40) will be available via Mi.com, Flipkart and Mi Homes for INR 24,999 and INR 17,999 respectively, starting 29th September 2019, midnight (00:00 hours). All the Mi TVs will be available across offline channels shortly.
- Mi Smart Water Purifier (RO+UV) will be available via Mi.com, Flipkart and Mi Homes for INR 11,999 starting 29th September 2019 at 12 noon. The filter cartridges will be available for INR 3,997 for the complete set. Individual filter cartridges can also be purchased.
- Mi Smart Band 4 will be available via Mi.com, Amazon and Mi Homes for INR 2,299 starting 19th September 2019 at 12 noon.
- Mi Motion Activated Night Light 2 will be available via Xiaomi’s crowdfunding platform for INR 500 starting 18th September 2019 at 12 noon.
- Mi Soundbar (Black) will soon be available via Mi.com and Mi Homes for INR 4,999.