93.5 RED FM partners with the ZEE Jaipur Literature Festival
93.5 RED FM, partners with the ZEE Jaipur Literature Festival for the fourth consecutive year. RED FM is capturing the zeal and enthusiasm of literati present at the venue by going live from the festival through an on-ground live studio booth. The festival is being held from the 24th to 28th January at the Diggi Palace, Jaipur.
RED FM RJ’s are present at the festival to interact with the delegates and speakers. RJ Sachin, RJ Abhi, RJ Shivangi, RJ Ravindra are going to be in conversation with eminent personalities like Shashi Tharoor, Usha Uthup, Bina Kak, Devdutt Pattnaik, Jasbit Jassi, Kutle Khan and Gulzar. RED FM is also hosting on air competitions and giving away exciting merchandise.
Magnifying the partnership, RED FM presents the following session at Zee Jaipur literature Festival 2019:
- ‘Because we are: a portrait of my father’ featured Gulzar who is an Indian poet, lyricist and film director and daughter Meghna Gulzar, in conversation with Shantanu Ray Chaudhuri
- ‘Jan Nisar and Kaifi’: Javed Akhtar, Shabana Azmi and Pavan K. Varma in conversation Rana Safvi
- ‘Brexit and the British’: Dominic Asquith, Nikesh Shukla, Rachel Johnson and Roy Strong in conversation with Jeremy Paxman
- Performance: Kaveh Akbar, Ruth Padel,Ben Okri, Tishani Doshi and Zeina Hashem Beck introduced by William Sieghart
- ‘I Believe in Music’: Usha Uthup in conversation with Sanjoy K. Roy
JLF 2019 has the exclusive purpose of bringing a diverse a mix of the world’s greatest writers, thinkers, humanitarians, politicians, business leaders, sports people and entertainers onto one platform. The fest celebrates and fosters the culture of reading, writing and publishing of literature by bringing together some of the greatest thinkers and writers from across South Asia and the world.
Commenting on RED FM’s association with the one of the biggest literary festival in India, Nisha Narayanan, COO RED FM said, “JLF has now witnessed 12 years of literary excellence since its launch. Back in the day, the literary club started off very small. Today the Jaipur Literature Festival has become one of the most talked about events for book lovers in South Asia. We are excited, yet again to partner JLF for the 4th consecutive year as the official radio partner. By such associations, it’s our endeavor to bring newer content to our listeners, we are thrilled to bring literature, opinions and experiences from across the globe straight from the festival to our audiences.”