iProspect India, the digital agency from Dentsu Aegis Network won a total of 7 awards at the Internet & Mobile Association of India’s (IAMAI) 8th India Digital Awards including Digital Agency of The Year (Silver). iProspect India emerged as one of the agencies with the highest number of awards won with 3 Gold, 3 Silver and 1 Bronze metals. The awards ceremony took place at The Lalit Hotel in New Delhi on 18th January.
Winning the sought-after award of Digital Agency of the Year (Silver) along with the other awards attained, iProspect India has strengthened its position as the the country’s no. 1 and largest digital agency driving business performance for brands. Details of the winning campaigns are as follows.
- Digital Agency of the Year (Silver) – iProspect India
- Best Lead Generation Campaign through Mobile (Gold) – HDFC Bank by iProspect India
- Best Execution of Performance Campaign (Gold) – HDFC Bank by iProspect India
- Best Data-Driven Marketing Strategy (Gold) – ICICI Bank by iProspect India
- Best Execution of Performance Campaign (Silver) – ICICI Bank by iProspect India
- Best Lead Generation Campaign through Mobile (Silver) – Raymond Ltd. By iProspect India
- Best Display Campaign (Bronze) – Association of Mutual Funds in India by iProspect India & Dentsu X
Speaking on the achievement, Rubeena Singh, CEO, iProspect India says, “We at iProspect India have had a great start to the year by sweeping a total of 7 awards at the IAMAI 8th India Digital Awards including the coveted Digital Agency of the Year award! This is a great form of encouragement and motivation for the agency and teams involved – we are grateful and thankful to the industry for this superlative recognition of our work. We are excited to introduce innovative ideas for our existing and potential clients and experiment with new technologies like Machine Learning through 2018.”