Triller Global Charts Takes Shreya Ghosal’s New Release To Billboards
- The Billboard spot is Shreya’s second feat on the industry’s most sought-after music listicle.
- Shreya joins a host of homegrown music artists namely Tiger Shroff, Armaan Malik, Diljit Dosanjh, amongst others – who made waves within the Indian music fraternity, with their track showcase, alongside international music legends such as Rihanna, DJ Khaled, Drake, Jay Z, etc. on the Billboard – Triller Global Charts.
- The alliance between Billboard and Triller, an AI-powered short video application, has continually enabled Indian artists to amplify their music and garner global recognition, like never before.
Commenting on the landmark, Raj Mishra, Head Of Triller India, opined, “We are supremely motivated and committed to offering artists in India, the liberty, know-how as well as the well-earned credit, that they truly deserve. Our partnership with Billboard, via the Top Triller Global Charts, is a testimony of our dedication to ensure homegrown talent is noticed and appreciated, at a global scale. We are proud of Shreya Ghoshal and the adulation showered upon her stellar song – only symbolizes the burgeoning talent in India, which we hope to continue to back and support, throughout our journey in the country.”
Exploring the Roots
Shreya Ghoshal, India’s queen of melody and Bollywood’s leading playback singer, has broken records with the feature of her newest original composition, ‘Angana Morey’, on the celebrated Billboard – Triller Global charts.
- The track is an exploration of her original roots in classical music, serving as an electropop ode to lost love – virtually created as well as produced by her team of musicians.
- The song has garnered tremendous love from fans across the country, with a whopping number of individuals participating in the #anganamoreychallenge on the Triller application.
- The challenge required users to engage with the sound, showcasing their feelings and emotions in their own creative, unique way.
The singer herself, Shreya Ghoshal, said, “I am thrilled about the news! Opening the Global Billboard-Triller charts with #AnganaMorey is a BIG one for me and my team! The song is close to my heart and seeing all the beautiful entries created by users has been quite heartwarming. This is just a stepping stone to make my music reach the Gen Z’s and Millenials all over the world and I can’t wait to release more such music for my fans”